Monday, November 9, 2009

Starting weight loss...

So I decided to start blogging about my new hardship, I am trying to get my pre-baby body back!! I ordered Nutrisystem and will be working out hopefully five days a week. I figure if I had to report to someone then I would try harder. My body image has always been skewed so while you may think I look just fine I see what I used to be and am sad about it, Larin says he doesn't notice or care but I do! Embarrassingly enough only two of my pants actually fit so I am doing this for my self-esteem and overall health. I will be reporting back every two weeks and don't worry I will still do normal Charlie updates! So next blog will be once I receive the Nutrisystem and will have the dreaded before picture, starting weight and measurements! Wish me luck!

No comments: