Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Living Life...

STANDING MAN!

We are just living life right now, nothing real big going on! Charlie and I were able to go up to Idaho and visit for a few days, and it got crazy trying to see everyone! Sorry sorry to those that we couldn't see. Of course I forgot the camera. Now Charlie, Larin and I have a cold and are coughing and lots of snot, it's definitely not fun here but hopefully we will get better quick. Charlie had his 6 month appointment and remembered the doctor this time, so he was NOT happy as soon as we walked into the exam room and he got really pissed off when we got to the vaccination room. No tricking this guy! He is 17.3 lbs and 27 inches tall, putting him in the 50th percentile for weight and 70th for height! No wonder my back and arms hurt at the end of the day. He has learned how to sit all by himself and can stand holding on to something if we put him there, and is trying his darndest to get around...that's all for now!Smiling and sitting by himself, he's a tough guy!
I cannot keep this kid away from cords, here I had left to grab him a bottle and came back and he had wrapped himself in the x-box control. He is also trying to take the camera away from me.

No comments: