Monday, June 1, 2009

The family that shoots together...

Little political soap box warning. My brother made a good point recently in saying that our country's founding fathers were inspired to write the constitution so there is a reason we have the right to bear arms, we may not know why now but we have the right! Our family has never been gun crazy but both Katie and I married into it and Robert wanted to protect his constitutional right and went out and bought a new gun. Hopefully the next four years our rights can remain unharmed. Off the soap box... Robert had never shot a handgun and decided who better to teach him than my military husband and the cop to be Ryan. I had never shot a handgun either so there was quite a bit of learning going on. All in all it was a fun day, except for the bugs, we were eaten alive, note to self bring bug spray!I was super tense and scared I was going to hurt someoneStraight shooter!Katie really rocked, she knows how to shoot pretty well for a little ladyMy husband is soo sexy when playing with weapons, I have a problemFuture MHPD Cop, yeah, he's that hardcoreTrying to get Ryan to let us out of the back of the cop car... we were criminals, Robert got to ride with the siren on

2 comments:

Becca said...

Way to go! You look like a pro, but I've never shot a gun either so how would I know?

Dave and Lori said...

that's awesome! Out of all the big guns i've shot i've still never shot a hand gun. how lame.