Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Shower and FULL TERM

My best friend Kat so graciously threw me a great baby shower up in Idaho Falls. I can't believe how great family and friends I have! After the party there were only a few items we needed to pick up and now we are ready in that sense, my sister Katie gave me a bunch of clothes that her son RJ has grown out of and now we won't have to get Charlie clothes until he is 9 months! Thanks to all those who came to the shower! Here's the only pictures I took because I forgot to once everyone arrived!
Katie and RJ testing out my Mei Tei!
So another doctors update, I am 37 weeks and I thought I would be evicting and meeting Charlie but no such luck! I'm only 2cm, same as last week, and 70% effaced a little more than last week. I have been having contractions all week and I can feel him low down but I guess he wants to stay in! I tried to convince my doctor to strip my membranes but she said she won't until I'm 38 weeks. So I guess more walking and hoping that he'll come out!

3 comments:

xoxo Katie said...

Oh it will be any day now just you watch. I was only dialated to an almost 2 and about 70%efaced my last dr. Appointment which was like 3 days before I had maddi. I know everyone gives their advice but I'm gonna give mine and that is.... Get It On!! ;) good luck and let us now how things are.

Robert Sullivan said...

Charlie will be here before you know it, so get as much rest as you can! It was awesome seeing you guys! Keep us posted on your progress!

Jewls said...

Don't you worry you are doing great you will have Charlie in no time! I am so excited for you and can't wait for you to have that baby! If you want to try something that will help move things along there is always Castor Oil! I would prefer Kayleens suggestion over that though! good luck I hope he comes soon!