Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Staying BUSY!

I was finally able to get pictures of Charlie at his swim class, usually I'm in the pool with him so for obvious reasons I can't take pictures. Larin was able to get out of work a little earlier so he could go in the pool with Charlie and they had a great time! He loves it until it comes time to put his face under water, then he screams like you just killed a puppy or something. The instructor just drops and lets them fall down deep it always scares me because you can see his eyes all wide and a look on his face like "HOW COULD YOU MOM!!!!" I apologize for the crappy quality of photos, and the fact the boy wouldn't look at me, he was too busy!The pool we go to is pretty awesome, it has a way cool kiddie pool and lots of toys. Probably the best part is how after swim class Charlie is pooped and sleeps like a rock!
My son is getting more grown up every second it's insane. Right now he is screaming some sort of gibberish, probably on a sugar high from the sucker he is eating, he LOVES suckers by the way. If you think your child drools a lot give them a sucker and wait, it increases tenfold! Larin's boss recently received orders and is being deployed to Afganistan so she had a going away party down in Park City, it was nice for me to meet everyone he works with and learn a little more about his new job. She also has a little boy, a little older than Charlie but they still had fun playing together, I was surprised he was so well-behaved since he has recently decided he is too old for afternoon naps. It went until 9 which is past the wee one's bedtime and then of course we had the hour drive home, this is the picture I took of our exhausted little boy, too cute!!And here is Charlie, he's totally into the Twilight series....
...get it, because he looks like a vampire all covered in blood!! Ok, I know, Larin told me that joke was in bad taste, I thought it was funny, whatever. He was actually just eating a piece of licorice, a small piece and it made that much mess!
Lastly of course we got family pictures done, I know FINALLY! Larin is sooo not a picture person it takes a lot to drag him out to get them done. We went to JcPenney and they turned out fabulous! We got some of Charlie by himself since he will be one in two weeks, so they are Easter, family, one year old pictures! Here are a few, I must show you since I love my beautiful family.

3 comments:

Kmelanese said...

I thought your joke was funny!! That little boy is is Larin's clone escpet those eyes! I totally see you in those eyes! What a cutie!!

Katie Lee said...

Charlie is so adorable, and I love the family pictures, so cute! Hope you guys are doing well! let us know next time you are in Idaho falls, and we will get together!

Sharla Anne said...

oh my good heck he is so adorable i just need to pinch his little fat cheeks. He does look a great deal like Larin. so cute