Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So when thinking of a word to describe me, most of you know all to well to stay away from GRACEFUL. I have spent the past 20 years on this planet and still have yet to figure out this whole gravity thing. I trip over invisible objects and spend a lot of time picking myself up off the ground, I have learned to laugh about it and find it funny. So imagine putting 15 pounds right in front of me in center, yeah, bad idea. Now my so called center of balance (remember not much balance there before) is all thrown off and to top it off I can't see what I'm running into. Last night Larin and I spent a few minutes trying to figure out where and how I got all these bruises. Oh how fun! Pregnancy wise I'm doing much better, no longer sick and I am having fun feeling our little one growing. Larin finally was patient enough and got to feel his son kick, it was so cute! He was like that's it!! I'm like yeah, well it's not your insides he is jumping around on!! Starting to get uncomfortable at times but otherwise just trying to enjoy it and eat whatever I want. Here's 20 weeks photo of the belly, HALF WAY!!!
Larin and I celebrated our two year anniversary yesterday. He got the day off work and we spent the day together and had fun. A kind of anniversary/Christmas gift we got was a flat screen 56" TV which will be arriving soon, Larin is PUMPED. It goes into his "man room". I am reupholstering a couch in what else but camo color and I will post pics of his man room when we are finished setting it up.

1 comment:

Kmelanese said...

Look at that belly!!
Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry I forgot to call...oops. Ryan wants to see pictures of your TV.